Friday 13 May 2011

Me and Sport

Hey,
       So this first blog is basically about me and who I support in sport, and also what sports I will be blogging about. My main focus will be on NBA, NHL and NFL probably. I know the first two sports are in post-season, and the latter is in the off-season and may not happen next season, but yeah. Also MLB, MLS and Football, or "Soccer" for you yanks, will be talked about fairly regularly. 
So about my teams:
           Football: Liverpool FC are my main team, but I also like Notts County, Bolton Wanderers AS Roma and Real Madrid. You should probably know that football is my main and favourite sport. 
           NBA: Cleveland Cavs are the main team, but I also like Oklahoma City Thunder.
           NHL: Toronto Maple Leafs are my main team, but I also like Tampa Bay Lightning and Anaheim Ducks
           MLB: Toronto Blue Jays are my favourite team, but I also like Cleveland Indians and San Francisco Giants
           MLS: Toronto FC are my favourite. Don't follow it enough to like any other teams
           NFL: New Orleans Saints are my favourite team, but I also like Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers.
So that's me. You may notice a common theme between Toronto and Cleveland. There are reasons for that. I like Toronto because I went there on holiday in 2004, so I feel like I should support them. I like Cleveland because of Drew Carey, and the Drew Carey show. I love that show, and since it's based in Cleveland, I thought why not?
          Look out for my first real Blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment