Monday 9 January 2012

Sorry Tim

So apparently I decided to write the following lines in my previous post: "Broncos don't stand a chance in their game, even though they are at home. Sorry Tim and co. Steelers will dominate from start to finish. Tebow won't be ready for the playoffs mentally, and even if he does mount a 4th quarter comeback for a change, Steelers will be too far ahead by then."

I apologise for this. Tebow and the Broncos proved me wrong. They were brilliant throughout, and that final play was just the icing on the proverbial cake (Did anyone else start Tebowing after it happened?)

On a stats note, Tebow completed 10 of 21 passes for 316 yards. 31.6 yards per completion. And Demaryius Thomas had 4 receptions for 204 yards, 51 yards per reception. Incredible.
I promise I won't rule out Tebow for a win ever again. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment